“We provide assistance with the activities of daily living and tailor our services to fit our clients’ needs.”
Our Mission is to offer our clients personalized in-home care that allows them to live safely and comfortably in their homes while offering their families peace of mind.
Our Clients are adults of any age following hospitalization or surgery, people with disabilities, hospice patients, new or expecting mothers on restricted activity, assisted living residents who may need additional help or any individuals with medical conditions that cause fatigue, weakness or need for assistance.
Our caregivers are carefully screened and selected employees, not contract workers. We hire the best, most compassionate MAs and CNAs who are bonded, insured and certified. We perform thorough background, drug, and DMV checks and require CPR and First Aid training.
Our licensed nurse supervises all caregivers and implements unannounced supervisory visits to all caregivers for additional accountability. We use modern monitoring systems that allow the office to track arrival and departure times of caregivers to ensure our clients the quality home care they can trust.
Our Caregiving Services
• Light housekeeping, meal prep and companionship
• Respite Care
• Medication reminders
• Grooming and bathing assistance
Our Transportation Services
• Outpatient Discharge Transfers
• Dialysis & Infusion Treatments
• Medical & Dental Appointments
• Physical Therapy Appointments
• Groceries & Shopping
• Local Airport Shuttle
• Running Errands
• Social Outings
• Church Functions
Our Personalized Approach
• Free initial consultation
• Free in-home safety assessment
• Custom care plans, including temporary or long-term care
• 24/7 availability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Tailored to Alzheimer's, Parksinson's, or any stage of Dementia